- Supplying teleprotection equipment to utilities worldwide - a reputation for reliability, performance and advanced features.
- Experts in the supply, installation and support of communication infrastructures.Find out more about this sector
- Turnkey projects from design through to implementation.
- Hardware supply, installation and support.Find out more about this sector
- Designing, supplying and installing onshore and offshore applications.
- Integration of critical data, SCADA and control applications with CCTV, telephony and other monitoring systems.Find out more about this sector
- Network design, supply and installation.
- Emergency shut down systems for onshore and offshore platforms in the UK and overseas.Find out more about this sector
“Designing infrastructure to transport voice and data traffic”
RFL Infrastructure Division focuses on: the design, installation and support of both the passive and active network elements needed to support reliable: voice, data and video communications. We specialise in: copper, fibre and wireless installations for a range of LAN and WAN applications. Our experience extends from a LAN installation in a secondary school, to working on the deployment of a WAN fibre infrastructure for a national power company, providing highly skilled engineers able to work on: overhead power lines, HV substations, in confined spaces and offshore.
Our expertise allows us to provide services around all aspects of the project lifecycle; from consultation through to delivery.
We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of industry standards and emerging technologies. We have forged alliances with strategic suppliers and integrators enabling us to deliver dependable network infrastructures.